Everything in the country has been impacted by the cost of living, including data bundles and subscriptions for online work.
The Ghana National Association of Teachers (GNAT) has devised a method of covering their members’ data purchasing expenses. However, interested members must sign up for this program in order to access the data bundle and take advantage of the GNAT/Staff Bundle 10GB at Ghc25 for only teachers.
Teachers should follow the steps/procedure listed below to register:
- To be able to buy the bundle during the purchase window, you must first register during the registration window.
- When their windows are opened, registration and purchase must both be completed. Otherwise, you will be responsible for any financial losses. That is, always read the directions and rules before making a purchase attempt.
- All windows are currently shut, but they will all be opened soon.
- Since the data administrators cannot be present on all platforms and/or to address issues individually, you must join their telegram page for any inquiries.
- Follow us on Telegram at https://t.me/GNAT National for regular updates.
The following request procedure must be used:
- From any loaded mobile money wallet, dial 80008#. (all networks)
- Pick choice 1 (Staff bundle offer)
- Decide on option 2. (request bundle)
- Type in the phone number of your registered beneficiary.
- Decide on the tax and fee factors for your bundle (25 or 50).
- Verify your entries’ summary
- Be prepared for a pop-up notification to appear on your phone letting you know that your payment has been started pending account authorization.
- Complete the payment process after patiently awaiting your payment authorization alert.
- Await GNAT and your service provider’s SMS receipt. Hold on until you are served and keep them as a reference.
It is crucial to remember that making multiple requests is not permitted. Additionally, pay close attention to every step of the process because USSD processes time out after a short period of inactivity.
Send any questions or grievances to 0550 660800 on Telegram.